Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Suddenly can't upload sermon to Amazon server

More
11 May 2020 14:29 #7621 by Alistair Kent
www.the-rock.org.uk/
Sermon Speaker 5.9.3
Joomla 3.9.18

Hi there, just to say from the outset, we're blessed to be able to use this great extension to 'deliver the gospel' each week. Thank you Thomas!

My issue has come about - I believe - since the update I installed last week.

We've been uploading our sermons the same way for a long time, but today we encountered the following error when creating a new sermon page:
Code:
Warning: S3::getBucket(): [AuthorizationHeaderMalformed] The authorization header is malformed; the region 'us-east-1' is wrong; expecting 'eu-west-1' in /home/kentkrea/public_html/the-rock.org.uk/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/s3/S3.php on line 440

I've noticed something similar on another thread, but it was relating to a YouTube video so not sure it is the same problem or not.

When I switch to full developement reporting, I get this warning:
Code:
Warning: S3::getBucket(): [AuthorizationHeaderMalformed] The authorization header is malformed; the region 'us-east-1' is wrong; expecting 'eu-west-1' in /home/kentkrea/public_html/the-rock.org.uk/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/s3/S3.php on line 440 Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/kentkrea/public_html/the-rock.org.uk/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/models/fields/customfilelist.php on line 295 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kentkrea/public_html/the-rock.org.uk/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/models/fields/customfilelist.php on line 308

Can anyone assist?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2020 14:31 #7622 by Alistair Kent
After all that, I changed the Amazon server to 'Europe (Ireland)' and it fixed it.
Thought i'd let anyone else know who had a similar problem.

More
11 May 2020 14:44 #7623 by Thomas Hunziker
Yep, since last update it is required to set the server in the SermonSpeaker options.
On the other hand, you can now use all servers (also the new ones).

But it's a good input. I can add a check if the server is missing and give some better error message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clements

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds