Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

columns do not display in mobile

More
23 Sep 2018 05:44 #7306 by Richard Papworth
I'm setting up SermonSpeaker on a new website in table layout and displaying 7 columns. All the columns display in desktop. See westsidehillsboro.org/sermons/sermons . However, two columns do not display on mobile devices and I cannot scroll to see them. Is there a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2018 09:26 #7307 by Thomas Hunziker
You can either hide certain columns in mobile, which is what the default Protostar template supports. SermonSpeaker uses a Bootstrap class ("hidden-phone") on the columns to help with that. On mobile, it would only show the title and date then.
The other way would be to add a scrollbar using CSS in your template:
Code:
.ss-sermons-container table { overflow-x: scroll; display: block; }

More
02 Oct 2018 00:09 #7316 by Richard Papworth
Thomas, my developer tried adding the scroll bar to the mobile on the sermons page, but something is blocking it. He also removed the hidden-phone from the CSS for that page, but it is still not showing the download link. So he moved the download link to beneath the the title on both desktop and mobile. This works, but I do not like how it looks. He wants to know if Sermon Speaker supports template overrides and where it should go.

More
02 Oct 2018 08:55 #7318 by Thomas Hunziker
Yes, SermonSpeaker supports template overrides. You can actually use the template manager to create them if you want.
You can also override the SermonSpeaker CSS files at template level if you wish so.
If memory serves right, you need to put the override file into eg /templates/your_template/html/com_sermonspeaker/sermons/table.php
See docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core

More
02 Oct 2018 19:08 #7320 by Richard Papworth
Thank you, Thomas. We'll pursue this.

More
02 Oct 2018 19:11 - 02 Oct 2018 19:16 #7321 by Richard Papworth
Ignore this reply. I missed your earlier one.
Last edit: 02 Oct 2018 19:16 by Richard Papworth.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds