Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

Player needs JavaScript and Flash turned on.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #6967 by Darcy Bell
It's unfortunate that you need to pay to use a player with your plugin. I am unable to do that at this time. How do I disable the player for lists with pixelout. I cant see that option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #6968 by Thomas Hunziker
If you use the cloud-based option, you can still use it for free. But yes, I don't like it either.
I'm currently writing a new plugin based on the mediaelement.js player, but it is not ready yet.

In the SermonSpeaker options, there is a tab "Columns" where you can select for each view type if a player should be shown or not. Just disable the checkbox for each list view.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #6969 by Darcy Bell
Ok thanks for all your help - it really is a great plugin! I really can't find on their website where to get the cloud based player without having to sign up for a paid plan. For now I will just use PixelOut and disable lists.
I really appreciate your help and quick responses. Let me know when the new plugin is ready and i will migrate over!
Thanks again

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #6970 by Thomas Hunziker
You would need to create an account. But you don't need a paid plan.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds