Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Error #-200: HTTP Error.

More
14 Jun 2017 18:32 #6712 by Rev. Joel A. Brondos
While attempting to upload a sermon from the front-end of our recently-upgraded Joomla! site, I got this message about half-way through the upload:

Error #-200: HTTP Error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2017 18:40 #6713 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you enable error reporting (set it to max or development) and check if any errors appear either on the site or in the error log (ask you hoster if you don't have access to them).

Also check if that happens also with smaller files.

More
15 Jun 2017 20:23 #6714 by Rev. Joel A. Brondos
I apologize for being a bit too much of an amateur to understand the directions to "enable error reporting (set it to max or development)."

If I contact the customer support for our website hosting service, what specific question could I ask? For what part of the website am I asking for "error reporting"?

More
15 Jun 2017 21:35 #6715 by Thomas Hunziker
"Error Reporting" is a setting in your Joomla Configuration. "Maximum" or "Development" are options you can select in that parameter.
After you have that enabled, Joomla would show PHP errors in your browser when they happen. That may help find some issues. Even if they don't show up, they should at least get logged in the PHP error log file.

When asking your hoster, it's best to give them the exact time when you tried the upload(s), so they know where to look. Ask them if they can see any errors regarding that upload. It may be a PHP error or some other stuff done on the server (eg antivirus protection or security rules and the like). They usually know better where to look than we do :)

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds