Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Trouble attempting to move sermon speaker

More
09 Apr 2015 23:41 #5201 by Jonathan Steele
I have been working with a church to move sermonspeaker to a new site from an older one. They are in the process of updating and wanted to start fresh. Link to the site is here 23550proof.crossridgesherwood.com/ .

I updated sermon speaker on the old site to 5.3 and installed 5.3 on the new site for them and copied the database entries over for them . In the backend everything shows up. (I did lose categories , but that was expected based on other forum posts.) My trouble is with the front end display. I have set some of the "series" into a category and they show up. But when I do the same to the sermons they do not show up. Category looks correct... series looks correct... but no display on the front end.

Here is a link to the their audio page: 23550proof.crossridgesherwood.com/listen-online

I added sermons to the "Freedom-Galatians", Holy Spirit", and Life Changers" series but they are not shwing up in the front end.

I have double checked to make sure they are published. Now I am at a loss.... Any thoughts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2015 10:05 #5202 by Thomas Hunziker
Make sure the speakers also have a valid category. I'm quite sure you missed that :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Steele

More
10 Apr 2015 16:28 #5203 by Jonathan Steele
That did it! Thank you...

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds