Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

A few minor issues I could use some help with...

• steve
  • steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2015 13:01 #5022 by steve
I am building my site from scratch with the latest versions and I seem to be having a few minor issues...

1) There seems to be options in layouts and columns for a 'series list' view but there is no menu item?
(assuming that 'series list' and 'series/sermons list' are still different things)

2) on the sermon list view (or I thik where ever the speaker name is shown) the image popup appears over on the left side of my screen rather than next to the cursor.
www.foddernet.me.uk/media-menu/the-message

3) On the single speaker page the small button that drops down to reveal email and download audio option doesn't seem to be working, it just displays as fully expanded which spoils the look.
www.foddernet.me.uk/media-menu/the-message/by-speaker

Any help or pointers would be gratefully received.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steve
  • steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2015 13:05 - 06 Jan 2015 13:05 #5023 by steve
sorry I forgot one...

4) Is it possible to modify the arrangement of the filter selection boxes so they just appear in one line rather than 3 lines bunched up on the left?
www.foddernet.me.uk/media-menu/the-message

Thanks again.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 13:05 by steve.

More
06 Jan 2015 16:30 #5024 by Thomas Hunziker
1) There should be a "Series List" menu item. Just above the Series/Sermons one. You probably just missed it.
2) That sounds like an issue with your template. Can you check with the default Protostar template?
3) That as welll is an issue with your template. See www.foddernet.me.uk/media-menu/the-messa...r?template=protostar for the Protostar version.
4) As well a template thing, see again using Protostar: www.foddernet.me.uk/media-menu/the-message?template=protostar

Generally speaking, your template needs to support Bootstrap 2.3 markup or you will have to create own overrides for the views to get it working.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds