Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Download Sermon is not working

More
27 Dec 2014 20:29 #5007 by Bibbi Bryld
The Download Sermon option at the sermon is visible, but is not working, so it is not possible to download the sermons.
All the checkboxes in the Options / Colomns are checked. Have I missed something? Why it is not possible to download the sermons?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2014 22:31 #5010 by Thomas Hunziker
Without an URL where I could see it in action, I can't really say.
What happens when you click the button? Did you check the browser console if there is maybe a JavaScript conflict?
Do you have the Google Analytics enabled but no analytics code set up on the site?

More
27 Dec 2014 22:53 #5012 by Bibbi Bryld
Sorry, forgot the URL: koebenhavnsfrikirke.dk/gudstjenester/ser...44-jorgen-mortensen#
When I click the dropdown icon and click on Download Audio nothing happens. I have the Analytics script inserted and it is active. I do not get any message or any other indication that there should be a conflict.

More
28 Dec 2014 13:16 #5015 by Thomas Hunziker
Disable the Google Analytics intergation in the SermonSpeaker options. Then it will work.
You didn't get the Google Asynchronous Analytics code itself properly set up on your site. You need a module or plugin which does that or add it to your template.

More
11 Jan 2015 20:47 #5025 by Bibbi Bryld
Could you please inform me where the Google Analytics integration is in the SermonSpeaker options as it is more or less unreadable, see attached?
Attachments:

More
11 Jan 2015 21:24 #5026 by Thomas Hunziker
Please check if you have a (outdated) language pack installed for SermonSpeaker. If so, please uninstall it. You can also enable the language debugging to see if there is an error in the language file which makes the translation broken.

The Google Analytics would be on the "Integration" tab. So I can't tell you from this screenshot.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds