Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

SermonCast error

More
13 Nov 2014 20:28 #4927 by Justin
SermonCast error was created by Justin
Hi
I enabled the sermoncast module on one of my pages it results in an error. Any ideas?

Warning: require(/home/content/80/12186980/html/modules/mod_sermoncast/tmpl/default.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/80/12186980/html/modules/mod_sermoncast/mod_sermoncast.php on line 28

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/80/12186980/html/modules/mod_sermoncast/tmpl/default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/80/12186980/html/modules/mod_sermoncast/mod_sermoncast.php on line 28

divinelovetabernacle.net/component/hdflvplayer/417?Itemid=417

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2014 20:43 #4928 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic SermonCast error
Try installing version 5.0.2. It should have this fixed.
You can get it from here if it doesn't show you an available update.
www.sermonspeaker.net/download/module-se...ermoncast-5-0-2.html

More
13 Nov 2014 21:21 #4929 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic SermonCast error
Thank you. That fixed it. When trying to add it as a podcast on my device it says it is not a valid podcast. On the podcast link it is not showing the filesize.

More
13 Nov 2014 21:57 #4930 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic SermonCast error
Looking at divinelovetabernacle.net/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker , there aren't that many sermons there :)

If the podcast isn't working, then try to validate it using validator.w3.org/feed/ . It will show you what the problem is.

More
30 Nov 2014 04:08 #4964 by Justin
Ok, It is showing as a valid rss feed but when I try to subscribe via idevice it says it is not a valid podcast link.

Also, my sermon files are being hosted on another server and somehow because of this the filesize does not show up on the feed. I added a sermon locally and it worked fine (shows at the top). Am I linking to the sermon incorrectly?
Devices do not recognize it as a valid podcast.
Here is the podcast url
divinelovetabernacle.net/index.php?optio...view=feed&format=raw

More
30 Nov 2014 04:12 #4965 by Justin
Just discovered it is because the podcast feed requires login but I want it to be a password protected feed. how to fix it?

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds