Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Audio/video priority and audio/video toggle

More
02 Nov 2014 03:02 #4921 by David
Sermon speaker has been working great for my mp3 audio files now for a couple years. Now I want to create a category listing for weekly video file sharing and show in another menu. I can get the videos to play nicely by selecting video priority and all is well except now when the audio files play, I get the blank video box which I don't want. I notice that I can select audio/video toggle but this doesn't work well. I'd like a video to start in view and an audio files to start without the blank video box. Is this possible? I'm using JW Player 5
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2014 18:05 #4922 by Thomas Hunziker
If SermonSpeaker is in the video "mode", it will always show the video box. If there is no video it may play the audio instead. But it's not possible to resize the player according to the file played. Or at least I don't know how it could be done.

More
03 Nov 2014 15:24 #4923 by David
Thank you for the response. I have the audio files and video files in separate menus and I found where you keyed another poster into setting the priority at the menu level. All works great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim shidal

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds