Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

File Path for Vimeo

More
02 Sep 2014 14:14 #4802 by Dee P
File Path for Vimeo was created by Dee P
I am trying to link in the sermon videos from Vimeo and I am not having success. I am certain I am just missing something, but I am at a loss.

I have attached 2 images of the back end of the website pertaining to sermon speaker.

Thank You for your help!

-Dee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2014 15:22 #4803 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic File Path for Vimeo
The images apparently got lost.

To link the videos, you just paste the full URL of the video to the videofile field. SermonSpeaker should automatically choose the correct player, however to be sure you can also select the Vimeo player as the default one.

Please not that the Vimeo player doesn't support playlists, so it will only work on the detailpages. It will not work on the listings.

You can also set up SermonSpeaker so it automatically populates the dropdown with the latest vimeo videos. For that you go to the SermonSpeaker options, the "File Paths" tab. Then set the "Mode for videofiles" to "Vimeo" and add the "Vimeo User" of your church into the field below. That's it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dee P

More
02 Sep 2014 20:11 - 03 Sep 2014 03:20 #4805 by Dee P
Replied by Dee P on topic File Path for Vimeo

I tried both of those options and they are not working. I will attempt to attach the missing images to this time.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Sep 2014 03:20 by Dee P. Reason: add files

More
02 Sep 2014 20:19 #4806 by Andrei Chernyshev
you don't need to copy whole url just part after then vimeo.com/ i.e. for me it's vimeo.com/propoved so i just put in "propoved" also make sure in you php.ini file you have allow_url_fopen and allow_url_include are turned on, if they are off it might cause issues pulling data from the feed.

More
03 Sep 2014 03:27 #4809 by Dee P
Replied by Dee P on topic File Path for Vimeo
i have the correct vimeo name in and i have the php.ini correct also.

More
03 Sep 2014 03:37 #4810 by Andrei Chernyshev
out of curiosity why do you have your vimeo account set to user... with some number. that's a default setting, you can probably change that to your church name, also can you provide better screenshots i can barely make stuff out. or Thomas if you don't mind,
Deena can you send me user name and pass to andrei.chernyshev1@gmail.com and I'll take a look at settings?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dee P

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds