Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes RSS feed not working

More
12 Aug 2014 02:07 #4764 by Mark
I not sure if I am doing this right. I have a couple of sermons posted. If I set them to a sub-category they do not show up in my RSS feed. Also if I subscribe to my feed in iTune is show noting, but a long url. No sermon or image.
Sermon page

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2014 07:56 #4765 by Thomas Hunziker
The feed only shows sermons from the selected category. It doesn't include sermons from subcategories.

That's a feature I could add, but didn't came around to actually implement it. Is that what you're trying to do?

More
14 Aug 2014 14:51 #4768 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic iTunes RSS feed not working
The most pressing issue is why the feed does not work in iTunes. Do you have any idea?

I would be nice to have this, because I would like to have categories on my site, but I want just one feed for our church, If that makes sense.

More
14 Aug 2014 15:55 #4770 by Thomas Hunziker
The feed should work fine if you select a category which itself contains sermons.

I can have a look at adding the option to include subcategories for the feed. Shouldn't be to hard.

More
15 Aug 2014 19:39 #4774 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you try the attached version and see if that works?

File Attachment:

File Name: com_sermon...8-15.zip
File Size:3,121 KB

It should now take the value from the global SermonSpeaker parameter (in the "Category" tab).
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds