Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

bug report download link

More
23 Aug 2011 04:08 #935 by Ryan Faircloth
The ACESef team reported this
Hi,

We just solved download problem. cause of the problem is incorrect url code in \components\com_sermonspeaker\helpers\sermonspeaker.php

wrong: $fileurl = JRoute::_('index.php?&task=download&id='.$id);
it must be like : JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&task=download&id='.$id);

I have the beta running you gave me PS much thanks the face lift on the site and the new version of SermonSpeaker have really enhanced our web site. We appreciate the ministry you have here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2011 08:05 #937 by Thomas Hunziker
Actually they're wrong. As long as I call JRoute inside my component, I don't have to deliver the components name nor the menu Itemid, the current option and Itemid is appended by the router automatically. Documentation is found here:
docs.joomla.org/Supporting_SEF_URLs_in_y...nent#Routing_URL.27s

Another advantage of using JRoute is that the router now handles $option (the component name) and the $Itemid (the menu item ID). The component itself doesn’t have to know its name ($option) or the active menu item ($Itemid) like it did in previous version of Joomla!.

Now fact is that it's working with the standard Joomla SEF router. If ACEsef isn't working, that's an issue with ACEsef, not with SermonSpeaker. Also the '&' doesn't have to be encoded (&), this should be done by the router.

More
23 Aug 2011 13:37 #938 by Ryan Faircloth
Thanks I will let them know

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds