Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Jooma 1.7 Sermons Audio and Video browse er

• Abel de Klerk
  • Abel de Klerk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Aug 2011 14:29 #916 by Abel de Klerk
Jooma 1.7 Sermons Audio and Video browse er was created by Abel de Klerk
Hi

I'm fairly new to Joomla, have only maintained a church website of Joomla 1.0 for over 2 years now as Webdeveloper.
My problem is that in Joomla 1.7.0, the Audio and Video upload options returns the following error when I'm trying to upload a sermon from my local pc. See my attachment.

Where do I set the correct paths for these files to bee loaded.

Thanks. :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2011 18:46 #917 by Thomas Hunziker
I never tried a path with a dot (.) in the directory name. Maybe this causes some issues together with a windows system and the Joomla file functions. If you can, try anotther directory name instead of "adelaide-church.org", "adelaide-church" would be sufficient.

Other than that, you could set a directory for the sermons in the SermonSpeaker settings. There is a "path for sermons" setting. Put in something like /images/sermons and make sure this directory exists, then it will try to move the files to C:\xampp\htdocs\adelaide-church.org\images\sermons\filename.mp3

Greetings
Thomas

• Abel de Klerk
  • Abel de Klerk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Aug 2011 23:13 #932 by Abel de Klerk
Replied by Abel de Klerk on topic Re: Jooma 1.7 Sermons Audio and Video browse er
Thanks Thomas, I got it working. :)
The problem was my settings in OPTIONS wasn't setup properly.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds