Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

video files no toggle

More
15 Aug 2011 06:50 #859 by Ryan Faircloth
I have the toggle turned on however I don't see a way to view the video files I am now linking in a sermon for example on this page
southsideag.com/senior-pastor/sermon/god...om-us-as-individuals

If I change the audio video priority so Video is first the player shows the video. But we want audio first and an indication to the user they have video available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2011 08:21 #861 by Thomas Hunziker
The toggle feature was not really thinked to the end. It should work in the listings if you have the player showing there, but in the detailpages it doesn't work.
Together with Andrei I improved it a lot in the current developer build. So it should then work like you expect it to work.

I've attached the current nightly build to this post. If you want, you can test it out. It should work without major issues, but it's still considered beta.

Attachment not found

All feedback would be welcome, especially on the new features :)

More
15 Aug 2011 15:08 #863 by Ryan Faircloth
Thanks I will try it today.

Have you considered intergration with a streaming player like video whisper we have that on our host with red5

More
15 Aug 2011 16:05 #864 by Ryan Faircloth
Much better I do have some feed back. If the default is audio when we switch to video the video goes under the footer
southsideag.com/senior-pastor/sermon/god...om-us-as-individuals

The ICONs look very nice however there needs to be some limited form of instructions on the page so people know what they are. Mouse overs would be good.

More
15 Aug 2011 18:22 #867 by Thomas Hunziker
I agree with the mouseover part, that's indeed missing. Thanks.

For the other thing: What do you have set as video height in the settings? Can you try with something like "500px" and see if that fixes it?

I've included also Vimeo as an option. I don't know video whisper, what is it?

More
15 Aug 2011 18:58 #869 by Ryan Faircloth
Looks better because it was out of ration to start with but the overlap problem remains

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds