Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Installation

More
19 Jul 2011 17:26 #777 by Lewis
Installation was created by Lewis
I am new to Joomla and am trying to set up Sermon Speaker. I have the base Joomla 1.6 package installed and have downloaded SS4.x. Now I am lost however in how to actually get SS on my Joomla site and do not see where there is any installation guide or help file that covers this. Based on the demo this program is exactly what I need but I am just a little lost on how to get it uploaded properly and working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2011 18:21 #778 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Installation
you might want to see documentation here
www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/6-documentation.html

Vimeo Sermon Speaker 1.5 Instructions.
vimeo.com/19219943

There are couple of videos available for joomla 1.5 on youtube.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvI5CTKFxw How to Post a Sermon on Your Website using Sermon Speaker

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7DA5K4JtfI Uploading Podcasts to Joomla & Sermon Speaker

More
19 Jul 2011 20:26 #779 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Installation
The tutorials are just amazing. I didn't even know they exist! Thanks Andrei for linking those :-)

More
19 Jul 2011 20:27 #780 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Installation
you can probably embed them on the site somewhere. probably in docs section.

More
19 Jul 2011 20:48 #781 by Lewis
Replied by Lewis on topic Re: Installation
Thanks Andrei. I was able to get the script uploaded to the site. I am still very new as I just started Joomla yesterday so I am still struggling with the architecture of everything and how to customize it. I am sure I will be back to the forum here in the next few days with more questions. Thanks again for your help.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds