Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Series Order

More
07 Jul 2011 15:58 #734 by Seth Hoffman
Series Order was created by Seth Hoffman
Hello,

I am trying to control the order/display of different sermon series. I cannot find out how to alter the order...right now an older sermon is listed first. We'd also like to upload older sermons (this is a relatively new site for us) but I don't want them to be listed first because they are alphabetically first! How can I get some control?

Here's a link: harborchurch.us/media/sermons.html

Thanks so much! Love this component.
Seth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2011 16:10 #736 by Keith Sorbo
Replied by Keith Sorbo on topic Re: Series Order
Did you try opening the series and selecting the order from the Ordering drop down?

I realize that joomla normally allows you to change the order from the item listing. This does not appear to have been implemented yet. But if you open the series, you can give it order first, order last or somewhere in between.

More
07 Jul 2011 16:31 #737 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Series Order
Actually the behaviour should be exactly the same as in other Joomla listings. You have to first order the list after the ordering column, and then you can change the ordering with the (now visible) arrows. This should work for sermons, series and speakers.

For the sermons you can also choose to sort them after the date or the title. This is done in the options.

More
07 Jul 2011 17:14 #738 by Seth Hoffman
Replied by Seth Hoffman on topic Re: Series Order
Great! Thanks so much guys. Locked and loaded. The order option didn't seem available until after clicking the column header "order" a couple times. Thanks for the quick responses.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds