Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Automatically Set Sermon Length (Time)(Solved)

More
21 Jun 2011 01:11 - 21 Jun 2011 12:41 #684 by James Goff
I am working with a Joomla 1.6 test setup and have installed SermonSpeaker 4.1

My memory may be wrong, but didn't SermonSpeaker 3.x automatically fill in the length of the sermon when you uploaded it?

Is it possible to have sermonspeaker 4.x do the same?

(I just discovered that it does do this correctly when you use the front end uploader however I tend to use the backend to upload sermons)

Also is there anyway to go through the existing database and have the length automatically added to existing sermons?

Thanks for a great open source tool for churches and thank you for your help in this.

James
Last edit: 21 Jun 2011 12:41 by James Goff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2011 12:40 #685 by James Goff
O.K., I found it - you need to click on the magnifying glass icon next to where you select the sermon mp3.

More
21 Jun 2011 14:26 #686 by Thomas Hunziker
Exactly. Since now it's all on the same page without a reload, the server doesn't get to know the filename you choose. So you need to click the button to tell the server which file to look up.
The icon is a bit misleading, it will be changed probably to a goggle in the next release :-)

Batch processings for the sermons is not yet possible. You would have to click that icon for every single sermon if you want that.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds