Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Trouble with Sermons-view alignment in 4.1

• Nathan Reed
  • Nathan Reed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2011 03:35 #647 by Nathan Reed
Trouble with Sermons-view alignment in 4.1 was created by Nathan Reed
Upgraded to v4.1, and now have a problem with my alignment - table heads are aligned center, data aligned left. In 4.0, adding

.ss_com {text-align: center;}

to the sermonspeaker.css file fixed this problem for me, but I am having trouble figuring out how to enact this in v4.1?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2011 15:49 #649 by Thomas Hunziker
In 4.1 it will take the default formatting from the site template for category listings.
This means it should blend in with templates much better, needing less adjusting work and more better look :-)

The <table> tag has the CSS class "category" assigned. So with "table .category th" you should be able to put CSS formatting to the header.

Btw: Internet Explorer 9 has nice dev tools implemented with which you can check CSS class and formatting (hit F12 to see them). For Firefox the Webdeveloper Addon achieves the same.

• Nathan Reed
  • Nathan Reed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2011 02:46 #660 by Nathan Reed
Replied by Nathan Reed on topic Re: Trouble with Sermons-view alignment in 4.1
Thanks! Got it figured out!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds