Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Sermon links to homepage instead of sermon

More
20 May 2011 13:52 #606 by Anna
Hi,

I have saved the parameters, but the sermons are still linking to the homepage. Do you have any suggestions? I am using Joomla 1.5.23 and our host is www.dot5hosting.com .

Our church website is www.harvestofblacksburg.org and the sermons are in the main menu under "Download Sermons."

Thanks,
Anna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 14:09 #607 by Thomas Hunziker
What have you set for the parameter "Link direct to the sermon"? Can you check if this setting makes any difference?

Also do you have any special SEF components installed? Or do you have SEF turned on or off? Seems like it's disabled anyway, but doesn't hurt to ask :-)

More
20 May 2011 14:17 #608 by Anna
I tried all four options of the "Link direct to the sermon" setting and the sermons continued to link to the home page.

The only pluggin that I see which states anything related to SEF is "System - SEF" which was enabled. I disabled it and tried the sermon link. When I hovered the cursor over the sermon title, it shows a non-homepage related link. But, when I click the link nothing happens.

More
20 May 2011 14:22 #609 by Andrei Chernyshev
this is wierd i though id numbers started at 1000 and not at 9
www.harvestofblacksburg.org/index.php?op...iew=sermons&Itemid=9

More
20 May 2011 14:28 #610 by Thomas Hunziker
The Itemid comes from the menu entry, it's not SermonSpeaker related ;)

Are you using any other special plugins? Mainly system or content plugins?

More
20 May 2011 14:29 #611 by Thomas Hunziker
And another question: Which SermonSpeaker version are you using? Because this is the SermonSpeaker 4.x forum. SermonSpeaker 4.x will not work in Joomla 1.5.x.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds