Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Missing argument onContentPrepare()

• Karin
  • Karin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2011 20:27 - 25 Apr 2011 20:30 #534 by Karin
Here's a puzzle (see attached pic) ....
I've contacted plugin_googlemap2 developer and this is his guess:

The oncontentprepare has four parameters, see:
Click here oncontentprepare info
So I think the sermon module forgot this parameter.

I can give the parameter a default to solve your problem. Please let me know.

Regards M.

Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Apr 2011 20:30 by Karin. Reason: Smaller attachment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2011 08:34 #535 by Thomas Hunziker
It's exactly what he said. The content prepare has a fourth parameter which SermonSpeaker doesn't pass. Now most plugins have this parameter as an optional parameter and this is why the bug didn't get caught so far :)

It's fixed in the coming SermonSpeaker 4.1.
For you the easiest would be that add a default value to the parameter of the plugin. If he developer of the plugin can do that for you, that would be the fastest fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Rolinger

More
14 May 2011 21:03 #592 by Craig Rolinger
I am having the same issue. I deleted the googlemaps plugin from my site and now sermonspeaker is working, but, of course, I need googlemaps. Could you share the file and the entry that I have to add or change to make sermon speaker functional? I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you for your help! I love the program. I use it for our home site rolinger.org and our church site oakridgebiblechapel.com. The church site is being developed with Joomla 1.6.

More
14 May 2011 22:17 #593 by Thomas Hunziker
Either try the Beta of SermonSpeaker 4.1 or change the googlemaps plugin.
Fixing it in SermonSpeaker means changing a lot of code and this is not recommended.

If you want to fix it in the plugin, I could point you to the right place if I know exactly which plugin you use. It would be a simple change in one place ;)

More
14 May 2011 22:26 - 14 May 2011 22:28 #594 by Andrei Chernyshev
What are you guys trying to with googlemaps? It might be easier to write JavaScript for that and tailor it to your needs. Code is simple and there is good amounts of docomentation and samples
Last edit: 14 May 2011 22:28 by Andrei Chernyshev.

More
15 May 2011 03:58 #595 by Craig Rolinger
Plugin Googlemap - This plugin is version 2.13b
Here is their extensions page: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/maps-a-...-locations/maps/1147

Please let me know how to fix the plugin.

I will also try the 4.1 Beta on my local host and see how it works (If I can find it. It has to be on the page somewhere.)

I should be preparing my message for tomorrow but I obsessed with our web site at the moment.

Thank you millions.
Craig

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds