Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Customising SermonSpeaker

• Richard Hill
  • Richard Hill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Mar 2011 15:08 #396 by Richard Hill
Customising SermonSpeaker was created by Richard Hill
I am a newbie - one week using Joomla 1.6 and only 2 days using Sermonspeaker. I think both products are excellent and using them has significantly improved my church's website - www.stjudes-mapperley.org.uk .

However, I would like to implement some of the SS demo site on my site, such replicate the individual sermon page with the player and sermon details. How do I do all those things? I can't find the solutions in the documentation.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2011 15:23 #397 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Richard

I'm glad you like SermonSpeaker! Welcome to the forums as well.

When you create a new menu entry, you can select various views for SermonSpeaker.
"Sermons List" is the common sermon listing. Those starting with "Single Sermon:" are the detailpages while the name behind the ":" is the layout.

When you select a detailpage view, you can choose the sermon to display on the right side.

The sermon listings also link to the default pages, but this behavior can be set differently in the SermonSpeaker options. So be sure to check the "Options" button in the SermonSpeaker backend and save the settings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds