Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes rejected my podcast feed URL

More
01 Mar 2015 17:32 #5111 by Thomas Hunziker
Ah I see. That is actually a bug in SermonSpeaker which has been fixed long ago.
Are you using the latest version available? Because at least in SermonSpeaker 4.5.8 that should already be fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2015 17:59 #5112 by Alistair Kent
Yes, I am using 4.5.8.
The sermoncast module is 4.5.1, however, because I believe that is the latetst compatible version with 4.5.8?

More
01 Mar 2015 19:20 #5113 by Thomas Hunziker
The SermonCast module only provides a link. It doesn't do anything with the output itself. That's coming all from the SermonSpeaker component.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you then. I just tried it myself with a test installation and it doesn't show me that warning when passing through the validator.
Maybe a plugin does set wrong document headers then in your site?

More
02 Mar 2015 13:58 #5116 by Alistair Kent
Okay, thanks. So is it a case of identifying the plugin that is causing the problem? If so, do I have to just disable them one at a time and then run the validator each time?

More
02 Mar 2015 14:44 #5117 by Thomas Hunziker
That's what I would start with, yes.
Disabling all non-core plugins and see if one of them is the cause by enabling them one by one again.
There is a little trick in how to know which plugin is core or not. Just order them by "ID", the non-core plugins have an ID 10'000 and higher.

More
02 Mar 2015 15:05 #5118 by Alistair Kent
Ah, great tip! Thanks :)

Unfortunately, I disabled all the non-core plugins (which were just Acy Mailing related), but that didn't make any difference with the validator :(

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds