Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Resource not found

More
07 Sep 2014 22:46 #4842 by Michael Friedlander
SS had been working well for me. I uploaded todays files and went to play them. Got "resource not found". Tried to play some other files and they got the same response even though I know (I think) they worked previously. www.marietta-cc.org is the website. I don't know where to look. Help. Please. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2014 07:53 #4844 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Resource not found
"Ressource not found" usually means that you didn't reference a mediafile (audio or video) for that sermon, or the referenced file doesn't exist.

More
08 Sep 2014 21:50 #4846 by Michael Friedlander
ok, I went back and checked everything I've loaded. all of them had the popup player work except 1 or 2. I usually load the sermon, the sermon and the newsletter. on the 31st the sermon was 2 files and there was a testimony as well. everything loaded except the communion, and 1 part of the sermon. when I try to reload it says the file already exists. I trashed one of them and tried reloading the communion. it still says the file already exists but the radio button for the file is blank. the ones that loaded have the file in the radio button window to load a file. where would I go to delete the existing file? should I just rename the file and try loading it over the existing file that I can't access?

More
08 Sep 2014 22:08 #4847 by Andrei Chernyshev
looking at your rss feed you only have 3 mp3 files rest are blank.

More
08 Sep 2014 22:20 #4848 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Resource not found
Make sure the dropdown is activated when you save the sermon.
After saving, the file path should be written in the regular input box and preselected in the inactive dropdown box.

More
09 Sep 2014 00:05 #4849 by Michael Friedlander
I think I figured it out. I think I wasn't giving enough time for the whole file to load. they're big files and I was saving and closing before the whole file made it. I did rename the files so it would lay over the incomplete file. thanx for helping me along

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds