Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Biblelinks

More
16 Feb 2014 21:22 - 16 Feb 2014 21:24 #4341 by egkaleo
Biblelinks was created by egkaleo
I installed the biblelinkplugin, but I notice that for the Dutch Bible "Het Boek", the references in Dutch do not match.
Do you know of anybody working with this on a Dutch site.

If I want to change the language files, which one do I have to change, because there are 3 language files, one under administrator, one under the component, and 1 in the language directory all with bible books in it.

I Attachted a list with booknames form biblegateway.
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 21:24 by egkaleo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2014 22:06 #4342 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Biblelinks
Translations are managed using Transifex ( opentranslators.transifex.com/projects/p/sermonspeaker/ ).

You can override language strings in the language manager in your Joomla backend. For frontend, the language file is the one under components/com_sermonspeaker/language, for backend it's the one in administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/language. The one in the /language directory itself is not from SermonSpeaker I think?

More
18 Feb 2014 19:24 #4359 by egkaleo
Replied by egkaleo on topic Biblelinks
On our site we also use the component zefaniabible.
I now use the code {zefaniabible} and {/zefaniabible} in the options and that works perfect!

More
18 Feb 2014 19:32 #4361 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Biblelinks
Zefaniabible is of course good as well. After all it's done by Andrei B)

More
18 Feb 2014 19:51 #4365 by egkaleo
Replied by egkaleo on topic Biblelinks
I am very glad with zefania bible and with Andrei. He responds as quickly as you do! and also has made a very nice, practical component.

More
18 Feb 2014 20:04 #4366 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Biblelinks
:cheer: Glad you like it. BTW I've rewrote the scripture plugin making it 10 times faster.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds