Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Migration problem so close

More
04 Oct 2013 00:55 #3914 by Cindy
I used SP Upgrade to upgrade my Joomla 1.5 site to Joomla 2.5. After manually importing the tables into my new DB and then reinstalling SermonSpeaker 4.5.6 all my sermons, speakers and series are there and I changed the category from uncategorized to Weekly Messages as it should be. Created menu item for Semons List but getting Sorry No Sermons message.

When I try to add a Latest Sermons module to our homepage like we have on the old site, I see these error messages in the module

Unknown column 'title' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `id`, `title` FROM jos_sermon_speakers ORDER BY title ASC
Unknown column 'title' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `id`, `title` FROM jos_sermon_series ORDER BY title ASC

Wondering if there is a problem in the DB that might be causing my problems. My site ssfbclive.com (old Joomla 1.5) and ssfbclive.com/j25 new upgraded site

Any ideas or help would be greatly appeciated. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2013 08:17 #3915 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Cindy

The message "Sorry, No Sermons found" usually indicates that somethign with the categories is not right. Check that you have assigned a category to each sermon, series and speaker.

The "unknown column 'title'" indicates that you have the newest latest sermons module (5.0), which is meant to be compatible with SermonSpeaker 5.0.
Since you are using SermonSpeaker 4.5.6, you need an older version. Try with this one instead: www.sermonspeaker.net/download/module-la...t-sermons-4-5-0.html

More
04 Oct 2013 15:56 #3916 by Cindy
Replied by Cindy on topic Migration problem so close
Thank you SO MUCH. I had to open speakers, series and every sermon and just click save for it to re-attach to the category but once I did this...it's back. Happy Day. Thanks again.

More
04 Oct 2013 16:10 #3917 by Thomas Hunziker
The batch processing would probably have worked as well ;-)

I'm glad it was an easy fix :-)

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds