Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

What controls this?

More
16 Sep 2013 21:31 #3877 by Pamela Besteder
What controls that the audio show ups at the top of the screen? I like it, but would like to know where it's controlled. Because I'd like to put a little MORE space between IT and the filter option so it doesn't look so crowded.

Thanks
Pam

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2013 22:41 - 16 Sep 2013 22:47 #3882 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic What controls this?
The control that it shows up is in the SermonSpeaker options, in the column tab. There is a checkbox "player" for each view.

However I guess your question is more about the styling. This is done using CSS. Since the player is within a div with the class "ss-sermons-player" you can apply some bottom margin like this in your template CSS file:
Code:
div.ss-sermons-player{ margin-bottom:15px; }

Please note that the serie and speaker views use ss-serie-player and ss-speaker-player as the class. So if you want to apply the styling to each view, you need to add those classes as well to your rule.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2013 22:47 by Thomas Hunziker. Reason: typo

More
16 Sep 2013 22:43 #3883 by Pamela Besteder
Replied by Pamela Besteder on topic What controls this?
Makes perfect sense. thank you!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds