Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

audio file unsupported filetype

More
12 Sep 2013 06:17 #3863 by chris
hello, I'm looking for some help with an issue I'm having. At present I have Four Sermons on my website. Three of those have a .mp3 audio file attached to them and the audio is both works and is downloadable. But the Fourth sermons audio which is also .mp3 but when I go to the page on my site for that sermon where the audio file is listed normally it says unsupported filetype. I have checked all my settings between one sermon and another and they all seem to be set right???
i am currently using version 4.5 with joomla 2.5.14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2013 06:54 #3864 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you give me an URL of your site so I may have a look?

More
More
13 Sep 2013 08:40 #3866 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you make sure you don't have entered a space behind the filename? Looks like this may be the issue.

More
14 Sep 2013 04:08 #3867 by chris
Thank you very much. Your solution was the correct answer to my problem... Hard to believe I missed that or that such a simple thing can cause such an issues.. Thank you again for you help and thank you re-instating my account. Next time ill be sure to use the proper tools for things like links and what not.

More
14 Sep 2013 08:08 #3868 by Thomas Hunziker
I'm glad it was an easy one ;)

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds