Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Adding new sermon stalls on "Save"

More
25 Jul 2013 18:18 #3710 by Don Colborn
Just installed Sermonspeaker on our site www.newroc.org . (link = All New Sermon Page)
Adding new sermons worked fine the first 2 or 3 times, but now when I add a new sermon and click "Save" the page stalls and just sits there. It actually does save the sermon, but I have to refresh the entry page and then close it out manually to add another sermon..... Any thots?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2013 08:01 #3712 by Thomas Hunziker
To me it Looks like you have much outdated installations of Joomla and SermonSpeaker on your site.
Joomla 1.6 was the first release of the current stable 2.5 series. You really, REALLY should update your site to Joomla 2.5.13 as soon as possible. There are multiple security issues fixed in between. There really is no excuse in not doing so.

As for you issue. Changes are it will go away if you update your site. It shouldn't have to do anything with SermonSpeaker nor the database. Those can handle much more Sermons than what you have currently.

So please update your site and then test again. If the issue is still there, I can have a closer look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds