Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

video player position

More
01 Jun 2013 01:38 - 01 Jun 2013 01:40 #3535 by chris
video player position was created by chris
Hello I was wondering if someone could could help me with an issue i'm having with the video player for the sermons. here is a link to the page so you can see what it looks like.
sermon page
all i want to do is move it so it isn't sitting on top of the other stuff on the page.
Last edit: 01 Jun 2013 01:40 by chris. Reason: link didnt show in the post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2013 14:26 #3536 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Chris

You need to adjust the layoutfile for this. You can read more about layouts here: www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/layouting.html .
The file in question is /components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/tmpl/icons.php.

Best is to copy and rename it (together with the xml one) and then edit the copied one. This way your changes will not be overwritten by a SermonSpeaker update.

More
01 Jun 2013 21:50 #3537 by chris
Replied by chris on topic video player position
Thank you very much for your help. issue seems to have been worked out. I just want you to know that I wasn't upset at all, or in a rush. I was just curious as sometimes that happens. I really appreciate your response God Bless you.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds