Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

/sermons

More
27 May 2013 09:29 #3523 by Wijnand
/sermons was created by Wijnand
I have a website that uses SermonSpeaker. In the older version I got an url /page/speaker/2-a-speaker/sermons.

I made a new version of the old website and the new websites uses: /page/speaker/2-a-speaker#sermons

But /sermons in the end still works, but has a different design (different code I think?).

Well to make a long story short, I want to be able to send /page/speaker/2-a-speaker/sermons with a redirect (301) to /page/speaker/2-a-speaker or something like that.

How can I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2013 11:02 #3524 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic /sermons
The old "/sermons" is the parameter for the layout. It was needed because the speaker view had separate layouts for the sermons and series lists.
With Joomla 3.x and Bootstrap I tried to do it within a single layout where you can toggle between the two lists. That's why it now uses an anchor to define the list shown.

A redirect should work without problems. You can do that within the .htaccess file with RewriteRules. Or you can use the redirect component within the Joomla backend to redirect from the old (expired) URL to the new one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds