Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Sermon order

More
25 Apr 2013 04:55 #3439 by Ross
Sermon order was created by Ross
This shouold be an easy one. I used the auto import tool to bring in a lot of old sermons when I upgraded. It automatically assigned IDs in no particular order. When I do the series/sermon display it seems to use the ID to order the sermons and ignores the sermon order I entered (sorting on date would also do). How do I convince it to sort on either sermon order or date.

I have the same issue with the series themsleves. They are ordered by ID not by date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2013 08:10 #3440 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Sermon order
SermonSpeaker never sorts a list based on the ID ;-)
By default it sorts based on the ordering column. For series and speakers, this is also the only sorting available.

So go to the series manager, sort the list after the ordering column and put the series in the order you like them to be.

The sermons should take the ordering settings from the SermonSpeaker options -> Global tab. You can either sort by ordering, date or title.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds