Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Need Help With Sermon Speaker

More
30 Mar 2013 20:02 #3334 by Jeanne Aloi
I'm new to this. Our church has a Joomla 2.5 Web site. I copied an audio sermon to my computer and then imported it into ITunes (the file size was reduced to 4 mb). Then I uploaded it to our church site. I would like to know how someone can download the sermon to their ipod? On the Web site the audio file shows up as a "Pop Up Player".

Did I do something wrong? On another forum I read to upload the sermon under Sermon Speaker > Media Manager but Media Manager is not listed there. I simply uploaded the file (within Sermon Speaker) but I'm not sure where the file is stored on the site.

Please take a look (this is a preview of the Web site. It is not live yet.)

wogccorg.powweb.com/index.php/sermons

Thanks,
Jeanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2013 20:12 #3335 by Thomas Hunziker
If you have the default settings, the files gets uploaded to the /images/ directory.

Make sure you read the first steps documentation: www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/first-steps.html

I'm not familiar with iPods, but I would say you need to download the file and move it to the iPod. The download buttons can be enabled in the SermonSpeaker options along with many other features.

If the iPod can directly read Podcasts (I think it can?), then that's an option as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds