Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

NOTHING PLAYS

• stephen
  • stephen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Mar 2013 06:35 - 29 Mar 2013 06:43 #3322 by stephen
NOTHING PLAYS was created by stephen
Hello,

NOW none of my MP4 videos are playing within the series I've created previously. Again the only thing I've changed is that CSS file due to my preferences. All i get is the preview image nothing else. www.southsidealliance.org/ssamedia/archive sermon speaker 4.5.2 Joomla 2.5.9 PHP 5.3.22. The only thing i've change within sermon speaker is the css file nothing else. The video file plays directly fine.
Last edit: 29 Mar 2013 06:43 by stephen. Reason: all info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2013 14:44 #3323 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic NOTHING PLAYS
The info part (the one you hide using display:none) in www.southsidealliance.org/ssamedia/archi.../serie/3-ssamessages says "Ressource not found".

This means that either there is no file set for that particular sermon, or you set the type parameter in the menu item to 'audio' and the sermons only have videos.

Since www.southsidealliance.org/ssamedia/archi...dio/serie/4-ssaaudio plays fine, I'd suggest you check the menu items and the sermons again.

• stephen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Mar 2013 14:58 #3324 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic NOTHING PLAYS
The only way the videos work is if I have toggle on? This time the only thing I changed was ss-current so it's not that white color when you are on the active sermon. I did an entire reinstall so that my previous CSS was gone and I was using most current file. I have them in a series as you can see.

More
29 Mar 2013 15:06 - 29 Mar 2013 15:07 #3325 by Thomas Hunziker
No, it doesn't matter if the toggle is enabled or not.
It matters which "type filter" you have set in the menu item parameters. Look in the advanced options.
What do you have set there?

Or do you have a custom layout you use?
Last edit: 29 Mar 2013 15:07 by Thomas Hunziker.

• stephen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Mar 2013 15:15 #3326 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic NOTHING PLAYS
I do not have a custom layout I am using the default for Single Series. I have just reset the type filter and priority still no dice. The only thing I changed was the CSS for the class ss-current so that the highlight of the current sermon is a dark color in the media/com_sermsonspeaker folder because I did a reinstall of sermonspeaker to get rid of my changes to the CSS file.

More
29 Mar 2013 18:29 #3328 by Thomas Hunziker
I think I found the proplem. The player class for JW Player (and Flowplayer) have a small bug in it which made them selecting the wrong file.

Can you try the attached files? Extract them and put them into the folder:

/components/com_sermonspeaker/helpers/player/

Tell me if that fixes your issue.

File Attachment:

File Name: players.zip
File Size:6 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds