Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

audio download button not working

More
18 Mar 2013 17:11 #3256 by Ben Russell
Hi, I'm using SermonSpeaker 4.4 on Joomla 2.5.8. I just recently realized that the Download button on my "Single Sermon View" pages doesn't work. Any suggestions? validator.w3.org doesn't show any errors so I'm at a loss.

Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2013 17:20 #3257 by Thomas Hunziker
Which version of SermonSpeaker exactly? Check in the extension manager to see the exact version. 4.5.1 would be the latest.
Which layout are you using for the Single Sermon View?
Do you have an URL of you page where I could have a look?

Also your Joomla is outdated, 2.5.9 would be the latest here. Updating is recommended as always.

More
18 Mar 2013 17:32 #3260 by Ben Russell
Sermon Speaker 4.4.6. Joomla doesn't give me the option of updating in the control panel.

Single Sermon Layout is "all in a row"

Here's a link to an individual sermon:
fwcbranson.com/sermons/listen/sermon/102...th-can-god-trust-you

Here's a link to the "all in a row" layout (which is fine...):
fwcbranson.com/sermons/listen

More
18 Mar 2013 18:03 #3265 by Thomas Hunziker
To update Joomla, you can also download an update package there: www.joomla.org/download.html

The download function on your link tries to fire the Google Analytics event. But there is no Google Analytics tracking code on your site.
You need to provide that by using one of the many modules or plugins available on the Joomla Extension Directory. Or disable the function in the integration tab of the SermonSpeaker options.

More
18 Mar 2013 19:01 #3269 by Ben Russell
Got it! Thank you so much!

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds