Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Player now not center

More
15 Mar 2013 08:19 #3222 by Thomas Hunziker
Did you specify a player width in the SermonSpeaker options? If yes, try to remove that so it takes the default value (100%).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stephen
  • stephen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2013 13:14 #3223 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic Player now not center
Ok that solved issue but if I wanted to place the player closer to the word worship so I can increase height and width of player how do i do that?

More
15 Mar 2013 13:40 #3224 by Thomas Hunziker
Usually it should be enough to adjust the width of "div.ss-sermons-player", "div.ss-serie-player" and "div.ss-speaker-player". By default it's set to 80%, in your case it's set to 500px. I think you have edited sermonspeaker.css.

• stephen
  • stephen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2013 14:15 #3226 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic Player now not center
ok solved that problem by changing it to the default now notice there's some padding or margin on the left and right of the player the element name is hr.ss-serie player. how do i make it so the player matches the width and no extra space on the left and right.

More
15 Mar 2013 14:27 #3227 by Thomas Hunziker
You again set some fixed width for the player.

By default, the div (.ss-xyz-player) surrounding the whole player is 80% width. The player itself will use 100% of this container, which automatically makes it as wide as the surrounding div. The same is true for the <hr> elements and the playlist (the one you hide). By default all those will be the same width, except if you specify something else.
To make the player wider, just change the width of this div.

The player width parameter can usually left empty, which means it will use default values. Only change this if you know what you do.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds