Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

audio player without a file

More
01 Mar 2013 02:27 #3123 by michaeleino
is there an option to disable the audio player from the pages does not have audio file... !?

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2013 08:08 #3131 by Thomas Hunziker
Are you talking about the sermons list player or the single player?

I think the single player should show an error if no file is found, at least it does in my current version. But then I just finished rewriting the whole player stuff :-)

The playlist player is a different thing. This would be harder to do.

More
01 Mar 2013 12:48 #3136 by michaeleino
no i mean on the single player... why to show an error :D ... it's needless like the video player not appear on only audio files :)

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
01 Mar 2013 13:03 #3137 by Thomas Hunziker

michaeleino wrote: no i mean on the single player... why to show an error :D ... it's needless like the video player not appear on only audio files :)

You can change it if you like. It's all in the layoutfile. See www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/layouting.html for how layouting works.

I've decided to show a message so people don't wonder why the player doesn't show :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaeleino

More
01 Mar 2013 13:08 #3138 by michaeleino
yes, thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds