Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

detailpage issue

More
10 Feb 2013 05:35 #3034 by Jeff Sackett
First off let me say I love sermonspeaker, you have done an excellent job with it and I thank you. Also if I missed something in the forum that addresses my issue I apologize. Anyway here goes.

When you click on a sermon title and get redirected to the sermon detail page, everything is there and works, but the white lettering on the light background makes things difficult to read, so I want to change the background color

Looking at the forums I went to components_com_sermonspeaker_helper and tried changing the CSS but it didn't seem to do what I needed.

Then I went to media_sermonspeaker_css and tried to change it there, but again it didn't work.

I assume I'm trying to change the wrong parameter, but I'm not sure what I need to change to change the background color.

Here's the page so you see what I'm talking about:

www.pbckeno.com/index.php/component/serm...thing-to-worry-about

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2013 08:45 - 10 Feb 2013 08:45 #3035 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic detailpage issue
The icon layout has its own CSS file in /media/com_sermonspeaker/css/icon.css.
The background-color is defined with this rules:
Code:
#sermon-infobox{ -moz-border-radius:15px 15px 15px 15px; border-radius:15px 15px 15px 15px; background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #F6F6F6; border:2px solid #AAA; margin:0; padding:5px; width:97%; }
So either change the file there or add a rule for #sermon-infobox to your template CSS file.
If you change it in the icon.css, it will be overwritten with the next SermonSpeaker update.
Last edit: 10 Feb 2013 08:45 by Thomas Hunziker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff Sackett

More
10 Feb 2013 23:12 #3036 by Jeff Sackett
Replied by Jeff Sackett on topic detailpage issue
That worked great thank you and God bless

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds