Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

series with sub-categories :(

More
30 Jan 2013 02:18 - 30 Jan 2013 02:18 #2966 by michaeleino
Wondering why the series assigned to the root category only, appear in the drop box... & series assgined to sub-categories not appear & i can't see them :( !!!!!!?

Thanks a lot.
Michael F
Last edit: 30 Jan 2013 02:18 by michaeleino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2013 08:27 #2967 by Thomas Hunziker
Make sure the series and the assigned categories are published. If you have enabled the "extended ACL" parameter, you must also make sure that the assigned categories have the correct permissions.

More
30 Jan 2013 14:51 #2970 by michaeleino
all categories have the same permissions, and series already published
(i have passed this level :D :D), but once i disable extended acl it works fine now...
NOTE it was not working for my superuser in backend nor frontend :(

Thanks a lot.
Michael F

More
30 Jan 2013 15:43 #2971 by Thomas Hunziker
I just tested it with my testing enviroment and it works as expected for me, so I cant reproduce it.

If you have the extended ACL enabled, the serieslist (and speaker- and tagslist) are filtered based on the category permissions. That means for new sermons, you would need "create" permissions for a given category or the series assigned to this category will not show up. If you are editing an existing sermon, you would need "edit.state" permissions. The currently assigned series should always be shown.

By default the superusers should have those permissions, so I don't know what could be wrong.
Maybe check the permissions again if you changed something?
I could have a look but would need a login to your site. You can send them to bakual@bakual.ch if you want me to have a look.

More
03 Feb 2013 11:01 - 04 Feb 2013 15:31 #2985 by michaeleino
no that's superuser permissions in the attached files in global options of sermon speaker... and the same for all categories created...

i tried to copy the root category to be sub-category with the same permissions & access levels... then i assign a seires to it... unfortunately it didn't appear :( for my superuser... series appears only for my root category only :( :(
i use Joomla2.5.8 & sermonspeaker 4.4.2 !!

Thanks a lot.
Michael F
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Feb 2013 15:31 by michaeleino.

More
03 Feb 2013 14:04 #2986 by Thomas Hunziker
I think you forgot to attach the file :-)

Also I don't think you're using SermonSpeaker 4.4.2. Extended ACL was introduced with SermonSpeaker 4.4.9.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds