Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Cant create menu after upgrade from 4.4.0 to 4.4.6

More
08 Jan 2013 20:10 - 08 Jan 2013 20:11 #2873 by Shyam Gupta
Hi Mr.Thomas,
I upgraded my sermon speaker 4.4.0 to 4.4.6 and now when i try to create menu for Single Series, Series List or Series/Sermon List or any other option its not providing me the option on the right to select series or sermon. It gives me only default joomla options like Link Options/Page Display Options etc. I installed 4.4.0 again and it said successfully installed but the problem is same when i try to create menu.

www.theriveroflifeassembly.org/index.php...ons/riseup-and-build

Please help me. I have Joomla 1.7.0
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Jan 2013 20:11 by Shyam Gupta. Reason: Joomla version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2013 20:34 #2875 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker 4.3.0 and higher need at least Joomla! 1.7.3 to work properly. SermonSpeaker 4.4.6 even needs at least Joomla! 2.5.5
An overview over recommended SermonSpeaker versions for the various Joomla! versions is shown in the download page: www.sermonspeaker.net/download.html

Joomla! doesn't support downgrading an extension. But you're strongly advised to upgrade your Joomla! rather than downgrading SermonSpeaker anyway. Joomla! 1.6 and 1.7 are no longer supported and you should upgrade to Joomla! 2.5 as soon as possible. That's a one click upgrade and should not break anything on your site as it's backward compatible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds