Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Not as posting sermons

• Sibernauta
  • Sibernauta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Nov 2012 05:56 #2731 by Sibernauta
Not as posting sermons was created by Sibernauta
Hello friends and brothers

Thanks for this extension works in God's work

I have a question, and I have no idea what should I do to appear on my page. I post sermons. I will be setting up and up. But I do not know what to display on my page. Can you help?

Already download the module?, But when I preview it nothing comes on my website.

Pardon my English, use a translator actually, because there are no English and I guess that's why I can hardly use this extension.

Thanks for helping.

Write in Spanish to see if I understand better.

Escribiré en español a ver si me entienden mejor.

Hola amigos y hermanos

Gracias por esta extensión que colabora en la obra de Dios

Tengo una pregunta, y es que no tengo idea qué debo hacer para que aparezca en mi pág. los sermones que quiero publicar. Yo los se configurar y subir. Pero no se que debo hacer para que aparezcan en mi pág. ¿Pueden ayudarme?

¿Ya descargue el modulo?, pero cuando lo previsualizo no sale nada en mi página Web.

Perdonen mi inglés, en realidad uso un traductor, porque no se nada de inglés y me imagino que es por eso que me cuesta utilizar esta extensión.

Gracias por ayudarme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2012 09:11 #2733 by Thomas Hunziker
There is some small guide in the documentation section of this site: www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/first-steps/installing.html

After you have installed SermonSpeaker and saved the SermonSpeaker settings, you should create a menu item which points to SermonSpeaker. I think most use the sermons list for this.
You can also try the following URL:

www.your-domain-here.com/index.php?optio...speaker&view=sermons

This will bring up the sermons listing as well.

The modules and plugins are fully optional. However the "latest sermons" module is used on most sites I think.

If that doesn't help maybe you can post an URL of your site so I could have a look.

• Sibernauta
  • Sibernauta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2012 01:49 #2734 by Sibernauta
Replied by Sibernauta on topic Not as posting sermons
Thanks brother. It has helped me to see this extension working. However, I wish it did not show the status of the sermon but the title of the sermon in the section "last sermon" How do I do that?

More
17 Nov 2012 08:09 - 17 Nov 2012 08:09 #2736 by Thomas Hunziker
Care to give me an URL of your site so I can have a look what you mean? Or at least a screenshot would be helpful.

You can set what to display in the "Columns" tab of the SermonSpeaker settings. Also you can try out different layouts there in the "Layouts" tab. Make sure you don't have a "Protostar" layout selected as they only work in Joomla 3.0.

You can set what the "latest sermons" module will show in the module settings.
Last edit: 17 Nov 2012 08:09 by Thomas Hunziker.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds