Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Amazon s3 Bucket URL No such Bucket

More
30 Sep 2012 19:44 #2603 by Zack
I am trying to get sermon speaker connected with my amazon s3 bucket. It shows the following erros: Warning: S3::getBucket(): [NoSuchBucket] The specified bucket does not exist in /home/fumc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/s3/S3.php on line 136

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fumc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/models/fields/customfilelist.php on line 124

File will be uploaded to: FUMCSERMONS.s3.amazonaws.com/

My bucket name is FUMCSERMONS if I navigate to the above address nothing. If I navigate to s3.amazonaws.com/FUMCSERMONS/ it appears and lists my sermons.

Is there a setting I need to change in S3 or do I need to look at the specific code? I don't know if the url parsing has changed lately or what I need to do to get this working.

Thanks,
Zack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2012 11:41 #2604 by Thomas Hunziker
I'm currently in holidays and will have a look when I'm back next week

More
07 Oct 2012 13:49 #2614 by Thomas Hunziker
After looking at it I'd say it's an issue with your bucket name. Try using only lowercase characters for the bucket name.
Interesting enough the bucket name is only allowed to contain uppercase characters for buchets in "US Standard" region, all other regions require a lowercase bucket name.

I will have a look at changing the way the URL is built. It looks like the official URL is now s3.amazonaws.com/bucketname/filename and not bucketname.s3.amazonaws.com/filename. However it still works both ways. I'll probably change it for the next version.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds