Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Error 303 when trying to upload files

More
23 Sep 2012 17:05 #2566 by kraig
When I try to upload files through sermon speaker I get an error 303. This occurs when uploading sermon notes or audio files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2012 17:40 #2567 by Thomas Hunziker
Are you seeing this in frontend or backend or both? Do you have the Flash uploader enabled?
What PHP version are you using?

I guess the error is coming from the swfupload library SermonSpeaker uses for the uploader.

More
25 Sep 2012 21:56 #2588 by kraig
The error occurs on the backend.

We're using php 5.2

More
25 Sep 2012 23:00 #2589 by Thomas Hunziker
I don't really have a clue why this happens. Also Google doesn't bring any good results if I search for swfupload and error 303.
Maybe you can try to disable all non-core system plugins to see if any of those is messing with the uploader. Other than that I can't help you much unfortunately.

What I know is that SermonSpeaker itself doesn't generate this message, and it's working on my testing sites. So it has to be related to your server or your computer/windows/browser and swfupload (or the S3 library if you use AmazonS3).

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds