Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

edit podcast image

More
19 Sep 2012 21:52 #2536 by Mark Landry
Hi,
When I pull up our podcast I get the itunes generic image. I don't see anywhere in params where image can be set, and I don't know where I'd need to add it to the RSS url.
Thanx a ton for your help.

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 22:08 #2537 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic edit podcast image
Hi Mark

You have to look in the SermonSpeaker options, in the "SermonCast" tab. There is a "iTunes: Image" parameter. Enter the full URL to your picture there and it will show in the iTunes store.
However if you are referring to the picture iTunes shows for subscribed podcasts, then you're talking about the episode picture. Those need to be included into the mp3 file. SermonSpeaker should do this if you have a picture assigned to a sermon and enabled the option to "write id3 tags on save". Of course you can also include a picture before you upload the file to the server.
If you find this behaviour stupid, you're not alone. But for whatever reasons Apple decided to only show the episode pictures as podcast image, and the one they already use in the store...

More
19 Sep 2012 22:37 #2538 by Mark Landry
Replied by Mark Landry on topic edit podcast image
I looked there multiple times and didn't see it. Now somehow my eyes magically work...
Sorry to bug you.
Mark

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds