Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Please Explain Numbers in Player

More
04 Sep 2012 17:40 #2474 by Brandon
In the audio player, there are some unusually large numbers showing up where I would expect to see the actual time. But instead of seeing an actual time like 45:00, we're seeing really large numbers like 2700:00 and I have no idea what that is referring to. Is this a bug or am I missing something? It's shown in the attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2012 18:32 #2475 by Thomas Hunziker
It should show the same number you entered in the backend, except that it only shows min:sec and you enter it as hrs:min:sec.
What does it show in the sermon form?

More
04 Sep 2012 18:37 #2476 by Brandon
It shows 45:00:00 in the sermon form. This is a mistake though as it should be 45 minutes, not 45 hours. Not sure how that happened. I forget, is the time set automatically or manually by the person uploading the sermon?

More
04 Sep 2012 18:50 #2477 by Thomas Hunziker
It can be both :-)

You can use the lookup button to read the duration from the file, or you can set it manually.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds