Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Video not hiding

More
02 Sep 2012 15:01 #2460 by Jason
Video not hiding was created by Jason
When I play a video on my listing page, and then click the audio icon, the video stops playing, but doesn't go away, and my audio starts playing. I was using Firefox when this happened.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2012 15:46 #2461 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Video not hiding
The video also shouldn't show over the text, the list text should move down. I've just tested it on my testserver with the default beez templates and the template I also use on this site here. All three work as expected.

Now the javascript responsible for the switching isn't that much magic. It looks like this:
Code:
function Audio() { jwplayer().load([{first item},{second item},...]).resize("100%","23px"); document.getElementById("mediaspace1_wrapper").style.width="100%"; document.getElementById("mediaspace1_wrapper").style.height="23px"; }
So first it loads a new playlist into the player and resizes the player, then it sets width and height of the surrounding div.

In your case it looks like the playlist gets loaded, but the resizing fails for some reason.
The size for the video and audio player can be set in the options. If the parameters are left empty, some working default values are applied. Also the layout could override those settings, but it looks like you're using the regular tableless layout which comes with SermonSpeaker.

So it can be a template issue or some javascript conflict. Without an URL where I can have a look it's hard to tell from here.

More
02 Sep 2012 16:03 #2462 by Jason
Replied by Jason on topic Video not hiding
Here is the url: www.zluth.org/sermons.html

thanks for your help.

More
02 Sep 2012 17:20 - 02 Sep 2012 17:23 #2463 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Video not hiding
The site looks exactly like it should for me. The player gets resized when switching between video and audio.
Tested with Firefox 12.0 on Windows 7.
Tested again with Firefox 15.0 after upgrading.

Is this still not working for you? If yes what browser version are you using? Is it only an issue for a specific browser (did you try with different ones)? What OS are you using?
Last edit: 02 Sep 2012 17:23 by Thomas Hunziker.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds