Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Uploading multiple additional files

More
28 Aug 2012 17:38 #2425 by John Vogel
Hi,

I'm not sure what happened - we are suddenly unable to upload more than 1 additional file per sermon. Also, only 1 additional file is showing up now for sermons that were posted in the past. This happened before I upgraded from 4.4 to 4.4.2, but there is no change after the upgrade either. Thanks.

The site is highlandnaz.org.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2012 17:45 #2426 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker always supported only one "additional file" per sermon. At least I'm not aware that it was different in the past.
If you need more you could use the description field and link to other files.

More
28 Aug 2012 17:54 #2427 by John Vogel
Sorry, my bad. I misunderstood our secretary - she never did upload multiple files with this software, my understanding of being able to do that seems to be that you can upload an audio, video, and 1 other file per sermon. We may use the suggestion to link, or simply incorporate all the illustrations and text into a single pdf. Thanks for your super-fast reply.

John

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds