Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

No Root on Sermon List

More
23 Aug 2012 16:36 #2413 by Moe
No Root on Sermon List was created by Moe
I'm trying to set a menu item that links to a complete list of all of my sermons regardless of category. The problem is that none of the views will let me. They all require a category choice and thusly I'm unable to get a full list. The closest i can get is the category list which has the option of "Root" which allows me to see a list of categories. However you have to choose a category to see the actual sermons. Judging from other posts and screen shots I think there is supposed to be a "Root" option on the other views but I don't seem to have them. I'm on the latest release. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 17:19 #2414 by Thomas Hunziker
With SermonSpeaker 4.4.4 categories became a required thing. The categories now work similar to how they work for articles and other core stuff.
So you need to select a category for a list. In the SermonSpeaker options, there is a parameter in the "category" tab which allows to show sermons from subcategories as well (include subcategories). That should allow to have the same lists as before if you nest the categories properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds