Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

No player displaying

More
17 Jul 2012 20:57 #2313 by Seth Hoffman
Hi there,

I'm using sermonspeaker 4.4 and joomla 2.5.6 and have used the tile layout to show sermons by series. When you click on a series, a short list of sermons come up but I don't see any player displaying (though I have it set to JW).

Do I need to install the JW player? I didn't see that in the install directions but thought that might be the problem.

My site is at newfrontierschurch.com. You can view the frontend with the un/pw viewer/viewnfc

Thanks in advance :)

Seth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2012 21:07 #2314 by Thomas Hunziker
Moved to "SermonSpeaker 4.x Support"

More
17 Jul 2012 21:13 #2315 by Thomas Hunziker
You don't have to install the player, it's included with SermonSpeaker already.

In the settings -> columns tab, you need to enable what info you want to show. There you also enable the player for the various views. In this case it's the single series view. Check the "Player" checkbox for the "Single Series" view and it will show.

www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/first-steps/installing.html has some first steps documentation. The part about "Customizing" may be interesting for you.

More
18 Jul 2012 20:09 #2318 by Seth Hoffman
Replied by Seth Hoffman on topic No player displaying
That was it! Thanks so much for the quick reply. Your support is unmatched by any other component or module I have used with Joomla :)

More
18 Jul 2012 23:17 #2319 by Thomas Hunziker

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds