Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Statistics Not working

More
19 May 2012 00:04 #1959 by Randy Stufflebeam
I am having problems getting the statistics to work.

I installed 4.4.3 as a fresh install and could not get the statistics to work. It comes back with this error:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<root>
<sermons>
<item>
<id>1</id>
<sermon_title>The Sin of Booze</sermon_title>
<hits>0</hits>
</item>
</sermons>
<speakers>
<item>
<id>1</id>
<name>Billy Sunday</name>
<hits>0</hits>
</item>
</speakers>
<series>
<item>
<id>1</id>
<series_title>General Topics</series_title>
<hits>0</hits>
</item>
</series>
</root>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I downloaded and tried all the versions and the only one that seems to work is version 4.0. Apparently, there was a major revision of the statistics portion starting with version 4.1.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2012 10:02 #1960 by Thomas Hunziker
That's not an error at all.

I have switched the statistics view to an XML output which could be parsed by third party programs if one wants to do so.
There was no need for the statistics view like it was in previous versions since now the hits are also shown (and sortable) in the manager views.

Also by default the hits will not be counted if a super administrator loads the page. This behaviour can be set in the permissions tab for each usergroup.

More
04 Jun 2012 07:20 #2027 by Randy Stufflebeam
Thank you for your response. I understand now.

Randy

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds