Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Download button won't work with S3

More
10 May 2012 14:46 #1924 by Andrew
Sorry, I'm pretty new to the sermon speaker interface. I'm happy to test with the icon layout, but I'm not sure how to do that.

I only see the default layout in our system under module manager and when I checked the downloads section on here I just see a tiles layout, not an icons layout available. Is this the same thing or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 14:50 - 10 May 2012 14:51 #1926 by Thomas Hunziker
SermonSpeaker comes with some additional layouts already included. Especially the "Single Sermon" view has multiple layouts you can choose from. One of them is the Icons layout.
You can choose this layout by going to the SermonSpeaker options (Components -> SermonSpeaker and then click "Options" on top right corner). There is a tab "Layouts" which lets you select the available layouts.
Last edit: 10 May 2012 14:51 by Thomas Hunziker.

More
10 May 2012 15:06 #1928 by Andrew
Thanks, got it changed and now I can right click to download the link. Now the issue is that the link does not include the .mp3 extension, so even though I can download the file the user would have to manually add the extension in order to play it. Here is a sample page:

collegedalecommunity.com/wsa0/sermon/154...r-teh-sun-57-english

Thoughts?

More
10 May 2012 16:41 #1930 by Thomas Hunziker
For me it's working with IE, FireFox, Chrome and Safari. The file extension is set to mp3 properly. This is on Windows 7.
I don't think we could do much about it anyway as it would be a browser issue.

More
10 May 2012 17:55 #1931 by Andrew
Strange, I did a ctrl-F5 to reload in Firefox and now it is saving with the .mp3 name for me too. I also spot checked a few other files on the site and they seem to be working as well.

Thanks for the quick help and I'm glad there was an easy fix!

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds